Опубликовано на сайте «ГОРОД ПЕРЕВОДЧИКОВ»
НеактуальноВнештатный редактор, EN-RU - Microsoft
Janus Worldwide, one of Europe’s leading localization companies, is urgently seeking EN-RU editor for Microsoft projects.
- Target-language native speaker
- Near-native fluency in English
- Based in country
- Near-full time commitment to CnE from kick off
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies
- Expert knowledge of the following CnE products, technologies and applications: Azure, AD, System Center, Visual Studio, SQL Server, .NET framework
- Has an understanding of Microsoft Modern Voice
- Experience with MS terminology management or understanding or terminology management processes and impact
- Knowledge of localization processes in general: self-certification, 3rd party review, Policheck, Loctest and Manual testing etc.
- Experience with translating/editing SW (year 3+)
- Experience with translating/editing UA contents & making them clear and understandable for the readers (year 3+)
- Good knowledge about asset association, terminology reference points, use of SW UI glossaries etc. (year 3+)
- Experience with translating marketing material, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Familiarity with all registers of native language
- Cultural awareness and ability to research
- Well versed in tone and style of general consumer and professional and corporate customers
Candidates, if you fit the requirements listed above please feel free to apply with your CV's and rates to the vendor manager's e-mail - email@example.com